EPISODE 001Dec 10, 2020
Like the title says, this is our first official episode where I kick off this latest project and join the podcasting world! Today I’m sharing a little more about who I am, where I came from, what I do and who I serve. If you’re curious about what this show is all about, tune into this episode and let’s connect!
In this episode you’ll hear stories about:
- The rocky start to my OT training
- My history and background as a therapist
- When I started going rogue -- and why
- My transition from a pediatric therapist to a women's health entrepreneur
- Why I’m so passionate about a brain-based approach to family wellness
- How I became a heart-led entrepreneur amidst the chaos
- What motivated me to start this podcast
If you resonate with anything in this episode and it inspires you in some way, I’d love to hear about it! Take a screenshot of you listening on your device, post it to your Instagram Stories, share your biggest takeaway and tag us, @otsgonerogue.
And if you haven’t left us a review yet, please do so as it makes the world of difference in the podcasting world. All you have to do is go to the main show page, scroll down, and click "Write a Review"... You can keep it short and simple. Your efforts are very much appreciated!!
You can also connect with us on Instagram @OTsgonerogue.
Are You a Fan of the Show?
Join our OTGR community newsletter and we'll send our podcast links + bonus resources directly to your inbox!
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.