EPISODE 006Jan 18, 2021
If you can't tell by the enthusiasm of my voice during the intro, I'm so excited to welcome Laura Park Figueroa to the show, where we share the details of our business coaching relationship in 2020. More specifically, Laura gives us an honest look into how she's leaned into the challenges of growing not one but two businesses during a pandemic, while also studying for her phD doctorate AND taking on the role of homeschooling mama. And did I mention she pulled this off while also hitting her revenue goals?
If you enjoy this episode and resonate with it in any way, we’d love to hear about it! Take a screenshot of you listening to our show, post it to your Instagram Stories and tag me @otsgonerogue and Laura @lauraparkfig.
In this episode you’ll hear:
- What it means to love what you do and lean into mastery
- How a passion for nature therapy turned into a successful digital product
- A breakdown of the Laura's revenue goals for 2020 (yes, she openly shares her numbers!)
- The myriad of ways that Laura is supporting OTs to grow as entrepreneurs
- Why business coaches can benefit from business coaches
- The mindset work that goes into launching products and programs
Laura's Podcast, Business Bedrocks Program, OT Entrepreneur Facebook Group and Nature-Based Paediatric Therapy Resources
Are You a Fan of the Show?
Join our OTGR community newsletter and we'll send our podcast links + bonus resources directly to your inbox!
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.