EPISODE 031Jun 12, 2021
Yes, it’s true. The countdown is on.
After today, we have 9 episodes left before we wrap up season one!
And in this episode, I’m pulling back the curtain on why we’re going on a short hiatus and what our listeners can expect in the next few months.
Some of the things I talk about on today’s show:
- The original [currently unpublished] kickoff episode for the show where I was joined by a standup comedian
- Why we decided on 40 episodes for Season One
- Launching my podcast around a health scare
- Building the infrastructure of our podcasting community
- My travel plans now that the world is starting to open up again
- Practicing what I preach with cycles in my business and intentional rest
- How slowing down on production will help me to go deeper connection and community
- What to expect for the final nine episodes
Are You a Fan of the Show?
Join our OTGR community newsletter and we'll send our podcast links + bonus resources directly to your inbox!
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.